Company Ownership and Structure
The Company was incorporated on September 12, 2006 under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) as “Blue Ribbon Capital Corporation”. The name of the Company was changed to “Kilo Goldmines Ltd.” by the filing of Articles of Amendment under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) on March 12, 2009 in connection with the acquisition of Kilo Goldmines Inc. (“Old Kilo”) through amalgamation with a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, which constituted the Company’s “Qualifying Transaction” under the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange (the “TSXV”).
The registered and head office of the Company is located at Suite 1200, 141 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5H 3L5.
The structure of the company and its subsidiaries and our shareholding in each company is given in the following figure. Importantly, the Exploration Licenses associated with KGL-Masters SPRL and KGL-Poko SPRL have been relinquished, and these companies are effectively dormant shells.