Our short and long term business plans include:
- on the Imbo License (Somituri Project), delineate and develop a multi-pit resource of a sufficient grade and size, that will support a mine of regional significance. Part of this process, includes, initiating early study phase activities, including but not limited to social, hydrology, geohydrology and environmental base line studies;
- define drill targets, discover in-situ gold mineralization and ultimately, delineate gold resources and develop one or mines on the other seven exploitation Licenses forming part of the greater Somituri Project;
- advance our iron ore collaboration with Rio Tinto Plc for the development and realisation of KWR Iron SPRL’s iron ore assets;
- unlocking shareholder value through strategic partnerships with established players who have the capacity to develop world class gold mines in the northeast DRC; and
- leverage our shareholding in the Hajigak iron ore project, to unlock positive shareholder value.